All the flavors in a Spicy California roll without the rice! These avocados are stuffed with lump crab, cucumbers and spicy mayo topped with furakike and drizzled with soy sauce. I’ve had this idea in my head all week, I wasn’t exactly sure how it would come out but I’m obsessed with them, they came out so good!
There’s no cooking involved, takes less than 10 minutes to whip up! They are also low-carb, keto, paleo, whole30, dairy-free and gluten-free.
- 2 tablespoons light mayo (I used Hellmans) *for whole30 use compliant mayo
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 small Hass avocado (about 4 oz avocado when pitted and peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon furakike (I like Eden Shake or use sesame seeds)
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce (coconut aminos for whole30/paleo)
Get directions HERE