This is your FAQ Page.
You can edit the contents of this page from within your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
Then go to the Pages Section and edit the FAQS.
Below is an example of some faqs that you can use as a template
What are your submission rules?
- Attribution is MANDATORY! Do not steal other site’s pictures!
- Do not violate anyone’s copyrights! Any post with violations will be removed immediately. Let us know if your photo was mistakenly posted.
- Original photography and content is required, i.e. no re-blogging or roundups.
- For non-English blog posts, add the language of your blog post at the end of the description, e.g. (in Polish).
- Registration is required to submit posts.
- Submit beautifully composed, properly exposed images.
- Photos are automatically resized and cropped to 550 px by 550 px.
- We reserve the right to remove posts at any time.
- Submissions are moderated.
How long does it take for submissions to appear on the site?
Moderation can take up to 12 hours, but we typically review your submissions much faster. It still may take up to 12 – 24 hours to appear on the site as we like to schedule our postings and allow your pictures to appear on the first page as long as possible.